Clearing the Teams Cache Follow
We have teachers show are receiving error messages on their computer indicating that Messaging has been disabled for a particular student, even though that may not be the case. This appears to be a caching issues on the teacher's computer. Here is the solutions:
To clear your Teams desktop app cache:
- Sign out on Teams > Quit Microsoft Teams by right clicking the icon and select Quit.
- On your keyboard, Hold Windows key and Press R.
- Cut and paste the command below in the RUN then OK.
- Delete the contents of the entire folder.
Quit Microsoft Teams.
Clear Teams Cache
- Fully close Microsoft Teams. ...
- Open Finder, then click Go and select Go to Folder…
- Copy and paste the following into the Go to Folder box, then click Go:
- Right click the Teams folder, then click Move to Trash.
Restart Microsoft Teams.
Please sign in to leave a comment.